Roles and Responsibilities
- General Screening.
- Guarding and Patrolling.
- Access and Egress Control.
- Basic Incident Report.
- Able to work on 12 hours shifts.
- 2 Basic Licensing units to be Security Officers.
- RTT – Recognise Terrorist Threats.
- WSQ – Handle security incidents and services.
- WSQ – Provide guard and patrols services.
- To be deployed in either the North, East, West or Central cluster.
- Training is provided to those who are willing to take up the challenge in Security Industry, but don’t have WSQ security course. Terms and Conditions apply.